Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Need A Smile?

Have you heard of Operation Smile? I have been an Independant Consultant for Close to my Heart for 18 months now and have just come to grasp the effect that my Business has had on many children around the world.

When we take the time to think about all the causes and organizations there are that need help, it's wonderful to realize that without even knowing it, you and I have helped change the lives of children with cleft lip and cleft palate around the world.

Next time you place an order with me or your Close To My Heart Consultant, consider 'topping up' your order with a donation to Operation Smile...at the bottom of each Customer Order form is a spot where you can simply top-up your order to the nearest dollar, or even more....think about the smiles you'll have had a hand in making.

Please take the time to check out the Operaton Smile website and our CTMH link as well.


Close To My Heart is partnered with Operation Smile®, an organization that provides life-changing surgery that repairs smiles and reshapes lives, one child at a time. A portion of the proceeds from every My Acrylix® stamp set sold is donated to Operation Smile. Buy with pride. Your business with Close To My Heart makes a big difference in the life of a child.

www.operationsmile.org.gif  

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.