Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CTMH Spray Pens...Yippee



I first tried spray pens a couple years ago and I love the effect they have on projects...Glimmer Mists, Maya Roads and now Close To My Heart...only difference is that with Close To My Heart you can make your own! 
All you'll need to use these cool spray pens is some water, a re-inker and some create-a-shade pearl paint from Close To My Heart. You just simply mix them together and watch the magic happen as it beautifies your scrapbook layouts and cards. This is a fun, unique way to spruce up your projects and get a different look every time you use it.
Check out this video below from Close To My Heart to se how to use these fab new spray pens....  



Recipe:

Fill Spray pen with water to the seventh line (from the bottom) ADD the re-inker colour of your choice to the ninth line and then add a good three blobs of the Create-A-Shade paint...shake it really well...it will seem like forever to get it mixed together...but keep on shaking...then hold about 8" away from your project and 'spray' ...you might want to give a demom spray on some scratch paper for the first time you spray...make sure you cover your work space so you don't make a huge mess...and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.