Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Wow! Another year has come and gone...where does the time go? Time for resolutions, cleaning and getting into the Workshop...

Resolution #1 - take more time to care for me
Resolution #2 - make more home-cooked meals!
Resolution #3 - try to be more organized with my time
Resolution #4 - update my Blog at least twice weekly!
Resolution #5 - be more productive with my business

Well we all know how New Years Resolutions tend to be great in theory, but not always in practice...it is always good to set goals...even if that is all we are doing...I hope that by writing it down, these goals for the coming year may become a new reality for me.

I hope that 2011 brings us all health and prosperity and creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.