Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello January!!!

I have to say that after seeing our newest promotion in the Inspirations Brochure, that I was beyond excited about what was coming next with the Company...now that I have flipped through the *new* Spring/Summer 2011 catalog I can't wait to start sharing some bits with all of you...but not just yet...let's start you all off slowly with CTMH's newest addition to 2011 
and this beautiful 'Wings' paper collection.

It is available to purchase right now, one month prior to the release 
of our Spring/Summer 2011 catalog. 















 






 Wings Workshop on the Go Kit contains:
Wings Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix Wings Workshop B-size Stamp set
Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection
Spray Pen (1)
Workshop Guide


Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two workshop projects featured in the workshop guide: a two-page layout and six cards (2 each of 3 designs). Layout and card patterns are Jeanette Lynton originals created exclusively for this workshop.

Here's a look at some more artwork created by some talented CTMH consultants


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.