Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Something Old is New Again...

I have always felt the greatest personal temptation with being a Consultant with Close To My Heart is wanting everything that is new, the minute a new catalog is released....this one is no exception...a late add-on to my New Year's resolutions needs to be #4 - be happy with what you've got!

Sure, sure, I say to myself, easier said than done....and for any of you out there that know me....they know that 'If they build it...I will come' ...well I'll probably buy it anyways :)

Luckily for me, I am seeing some of my favorite stamp sets in the newest Spring/Summer 2011 catalog...and with that being said...I have made something new, with something old...I have had the 'Shining Star' stamp set (D1320) for several years...since it's first release back in the Autumn/Winter 2008 catalog!!!

Yesterday, Matthew was heading out to a pals 12th birthday party and I quickly...let me emphasize quickly...made a card for him to give. I snapped the picture just before my son snapped it outta my hands...hence the poor quality...



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Colonial White, Black, Cranberry CS
Stamps:  Shining Star (D1320)
Inks:  Archival Black
Embellishments:  Grey and White twine (unknown), Sizzix embossing template


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.