Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finishing things up...

I've used the last couple days to put some finishing touches on some of the layouts I've been working on from my '20 Layouts Class' that Jennifer Edwardson taught back on May 5th as one of the satellite fundraisiing events for BC Scrapbooking Crops for Kids.

I'm happy to say that I've almost finished all of them! So seeing as I've taken Jennifer's power layout classes three times...I've created a total of 65 layouts with the help of Jennifers great classes!

Here's a couple that are ready for the album...



Simple Stories paper line, if you weren't aware, is an awesome newer paper company and if you are lucky enough to get your hands on it...make sure that you grab a handful of papers and for sure grab their sticker sheet. The sticker sheet usually contains alphabet stickers, like I've used in the title, and lots of fun images. One cloud was on the sheet along with the umbrella, I've put them on some card stock and then cut them out so I could pop them up with 3D foam tape for some extra dimension.


The Washi tape that I have been collecting forever was put to good use here under my pom-pom ribbon and  I needed to outline my title 'games' with my CTMH fineliner to make it stand out a little..I love these sticker sheets :)


This 'Follow Your Heart' line from My Mind's Eye was a must have even if I haven't really gotten into it before this layout. I always LOVE buying these papers with all the detail already on them, however, they are sometimes difficult to use...mostly because you often don't want to cover up the details...


here I decided to use my exacto knife and then tucked the paper underneath and added some fantastic canvas flowers, inked and layered with some of their decorative brads...love that their embellishments are so gorgeous and versatile :)



I love my niece...she's adorable, I had fun playing with all these papers, Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup...some of my favourites all on one page :)


Although the colour isn't so great in this photo...I am loving this mint'y coloured American Crafts foam thickers...one of my new favs :)

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.