Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lookin' like Goofy and Doc

Good Morning! 

I have been digging into my stash of papers and photos...getting another layout completed from our DisneyWorld vacation from 2001...


I only had one photo of the face painting that each of my nephews got done,
 Goofy and Doc never looked cuter!!! 
It doesn't look like they were sure about the painting or 
the photo taking, hard to say now...

I've used this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap:




Painted faces and painted paper...I decided that this Glimmer Bazzill cardstock for my bases needed some extra attention so I splattered some white acrylic paint with a toothbrush to create my paint drops and splatter :)

I also wanted to play with different coloured lettered in my title...it's actually a great way to use up some of those alphabet sticker sheets that you can't use for other titles because you've used  up most of the vowels or common letters...


Now I don't know about you, but after my first trip to Disney after I started scrapbooking...I figured that I needed ALL the available Disney stickers and papers!!!


It was nice to actually open these packages of stickers after 6 or 7 years!!! I wanted to use some of them as embellishments so I stuck them down onto some plain ole printer paper, cut it out and voila, instant embellishment from the excess stickers I have in my stash!

So glad you've stopped in today, hopefully this week's sketch will get you scrapping some layouts for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.