Friday, June 22, 2012

How's about a Sneaky Peek?

Hello!

I thought I'd send out some sneaks of the upcoming classes for this years BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in October.

This year I'm teaching a couple different classes but today I thought I'd share some pics of the class I'm teaching that I've sponsored with Close To My Heart papers and embellies.

We will be creating 2 doubled page layouts and 2 single paged layouts...but then after I created with the kit, I decided to add a Bonus single paged layout because I had some chipboard bits left and another layout was just minutes away :)

Here's the kit contents:


Now I can't show you the complete layouts until it's class time, but you might like to see a little of what we will be creating in class...


these chipboard sheets are fabulous...the embellies are the best quality I've seen


and these cork alphabets are my all time favourite CTMH embellie yet



Pennants and banners are so cool...I'm loving them and they add such great dimension and jazz to layouts :)




Well hopefully you have gotten a feel of the papers and embellies in this kit and hopefully we will see you there in October!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the full layouts - - love the details you've shared so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla :) Can't wait to hang out with you gals in Dallas! It's coming so quickly :)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.