Tuesday, October 2, 2012

more with this month's Very Merry Christmas!

I know, you might not be in the Christmas mood yet...but this October you can get a great Christmas'y stamp set for only $5.00! It is the perfect addition to your stamping collection because you can use it for layouts, cards and you can make some gift tags too!

It's easy, with any order you place of a minimum of $35 in the month of October, you can get this set for $5 !

I have created a great card today using a 6x6 Kraft card base, our new Pear & Partridge Christmas paper, Cranberry & Colonial White cardstock, our new Burlap ribbon and some Cranberry baker's Twine from our Harvest Baker's twine collection:





  

I started with our pre-done 6x6 card bases and I've scored it at 1½ inches on either side of the center fold:




Then I folded along the score lines so that the center fold comes into the middle of the card...add some heavy duty double sided tape JUST along the outer edge of the card as pictured above:

 I trimmed an opening along the folded edge so that I could slip my Gift Card into the slot...this is why I was careful not to add adhesive too close to the fold as I wouldn't have been able to slide in my card!


I adhered the Burlap ribbon along that scalloped edge of this card base, mounted the sentiment with 3D foam tape and then after I put my gift card into my card, I wrapped some of that great twine around the card twice and tied a bow...this way the person I give this to can just untie the twine and the sentiment will still be attached to my card!

Thanks for stopping in today and if you have any questions about my card, the products I've used or this month's stamp set, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.