Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Seeing the World Together

We are fortunate in this lifetime, if we have a great friend, someone that knows us, good and bad...someone who you can always talk to day or night...someone that will meet you for ice cream at 10:30 at night or share a bowl of Taco chips and salsa and not judge!

Olivia, my oldest daughter has many close friends, but none that compare to her close friendship with Madison...they are both so lucky to have this special bond and to have been able to travel so much together! I hope they always cherish the times they've spent together and that they have many more years of creating such wonderful memories with each other!


I loved this sketch as it really gave me a great backdrop for these photos and it's nice for a change to feature one large photo on your scrapbook pages :)


I'm not sure what I would do without my American Crafts Thickers or any of my numerous mini alphabet letters! They make my title far more interesting and when you use your mini-alphas, you can really almost 'journal' through your title...love these!


This week's sketch was brought to Let's Scrap from the one and only Becky Fleck of Pagemaps! Super awesome lady and one of her fantastic sketches as are all of them!


Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to read along and stop by here!


1 comment:

  1. Love all your Paris layouts! You are so talented with creating little groupings of embellishments that really add to the overall appearance of your layout.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.