Monday, October 1, 2012

100% ALL BOY

I came across these photos of my son, Matthew, helping my Husband with some home renovation projects from many, many years ago when we lived on Holland Avenue.

You know when you take photos and years later you can look at them and they just make your heart feel good? Well these two pictures do just that for me...




Ever since I can remember, Matthew has always wanted to be part of the action...when we were a young family we had an older home and renovating was constant!




There was always something on the go and the kids were always wanting to help.


I love these photos because they remind me of Jaime's patience in teaching Matthew and in Matthew's eagerness to learn.

I've used the single page sketch from this week's Scrapbook Challenges site:



But here's the double too:


ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable scrapbook page! I am so in love with our new Dakota paper. So charming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cassandra, mee too! I also LOVE that we can get this wood background paper in BULK!!!!!!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.