Tuesday, October 30, 2012

thinking of you...

It's been such a crazy month! I have to say that doing home renos and planning parties and just everyday stuff at home are really starting to be a little overwhelming! Luckily we are at the end of the deck reno and the party is over...Friday was fun and stressful as the power went out the entire time!!! It was some great ambience for a Halloween party, but really inconvenient to offer appetizers when I'm only able to do them on the barbeque! Luckily the guests still had fun and I've got two stressful activities off my list :)

So, earlier in the month I had hopes to work with some other Let's Scrap gals and get some LOAD projects done (layout a day) with the hopes of achieving at least 31 ! Seeing as it is currently the 29th and I've only just completed 10 before this card...I am going to spend the next two days trying really hard to complete more than 11 :)

This sketch was from earlier in October and I combined a great  challenge from Scrapbook Challenges this month as well.


The challenge was to combine at least 5 different patterned papers together in one card...this was 6 different patterns as well as the bird houses which was cut from another piece of patterned paper...


  Here's the Let's Scrap card sketch:



Make sure you have a look at all the great challenges over at Scrapbook Challenges, especially if you need a little help getting things done...challenges are usually just what you need to get the mojo flowing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.