Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Paris by Foot

I'm back again with some more Paris photos from my daughter's trip and I have to say that working with this Making Memories travel line from several years ago is really working for these photos!

My post yesterday was a layout using mostly Basic Grey's new line and it works perfectly with this Making Memories older line...I've been saving this paper and LOADS of embellishments since BEFORE Olivia went to Paris...yeah, I know crazy hoarding and shopping issues, but hey...look how it all came together now!??


One day I'll get there, but in the meantime, I'll just live vicariously through my daughter :) The group did A LOT OF WALKING...like Olivia said, pretty much everywhere!


While I was away at BC Crop for Kids a couple weeks ago, a lovely lady at the end of my table let me have some of her old stamps stickers...I used them here and on my other layouts from that weekend, so grateful to my scrapbooking sisters out there that have no problem sharing their stuff...this is the world of scrapbookers, we are so generous with our craft!


I worked with last weeks sketch at Let's Scrap...it was provided to us from Valerie Salmon at got sketch? Nice and simple lines and lots of photos...great sketch!


Thanks for stopping in today...see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.