Monday, December 3, 2012

Merry memories with SBChallenges..

Good Morning and Happy December and the beginning of Holiday Cheer for those of you that celebrate Christmas!

I always seem to have plenty of photos already printed from years past and I actually like to go back and pick a couple to scrapbook...this layout is a couple of snapshots that I took of my front porch from a few years ago...I love the bright colours and birdies and have added to them over the past few years but I have to say that decorating my front porch is like spreading some Christmas/Holiday Cheer to the neighbourhood and I love to be greeted into my home with all the pretty decorations on my trees!


I've cut all my snowflakes from Martha Stewart punches and added some Close To My Heart Bling gems to the centres...the title is a clear overlay (which I've backed with some white paper) from Little Yellow Bicycle from many years ago...


How many of you have hundreds of papers and embellishments for Christmas? I have at least that many as when I see a collection I LOVE, I buy it! and of course the embellishments that go with it! Even though I don't scrapbook ALL of my Christmas holidays I just seem to WANT to have the products! I know...I have a problem...but at least I'm using some of it up now :)


LOVE these Bling Gems from CTMH because they are pretty flat and that is a great feature when trying to minimize the bulk in your layouts! All the patterned paper is from Basic Grey :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I love having visitors and I hope you find some inspiration here and enjoy the sketches each week!

Here's the single and double page sketches from Scrapbook Challenges for this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.