Monday, December 10, 2012

on the 10th Day of Challenges...



On the 10th Day of Challenges, I have challenged you, to add a silly photo...often we take our scrapbooking entirely TOO seriously! So use a silly photo, or two...


This is just a sneak peek of my layout, head on over to the Scrapbook Challenges Forum to see my hosted challenge today and see my silly photo layout! It is a different one that I created just for an individual challenge to include a silly photo...a special RAK will go out to the randomly drawn winner that participates in my silly photo challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.