Tuesday, December 4, 2012

on the 4th Day of Challenges...


Over at Scrapbook Challenges we are hosting 12 Days of Challenges. We started on December 1st and will post a challenge a day until the 12th...you can join in and do each challenge individually OR you can do what's referred to as a 'progressive' challenge, where you add each element to your layout each day...

~ On the 4th day of challenges Cathy challenged you, with 4 pretty ribbons...I bet we all have a HUGE stash of ribbons... well my challenge to you is to use FOUR different ones in anyway want.... on a card or layout.

Here we go with where I'm at now...



on this paper grouping I've added a lace ribbon and then topped it with a ric-rac ribbon in Colonial White...


and this bit of paper has some Tulip velvet ribbon added to it...so right now I'm at 3 different ribbons...I plan to add another Colonial White organza ribbon to my title area...but I haven't got there yet :)




These ribbons work well with my layout and papers...and I love that they add some texture to this too! See you tomorrow for the 5th Day of Challenges!

I hope you are going to join me with these fun daily challenges, if you're joining late, don't worry, just follow the steps before and catch up! Or do a layout based on the individual challenges...either is great and you'll have a few more layouts completed in the process :) Thanks for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.