Thursday, December 13, 2012

on the 6th Day of Challenges...


Over at Scrapbook Challenges we are hosting 12 Days of Challenges. We started on December 1st and will post a challenge a day until the 12th...you can join in and do each challenge individually OR you can do what's referred to as a 'progressive' challenge, where you add each element to your layout each day...

Note*** Life has gotten away from me this week and unfortunately I have to play catch up so with that being said here's the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Day of Challenges!!! Which I know are from days ago, before I posted my 10th Day of Challenges...teehee

~ On the 6th day of challenges Charlene challenged you, include this color pop...basically you want to add a complimentary colour that will 'pop' off your layout.

Seeing as my layout is kinda neutral'ish I decided to add more bright red...and I added it as matting for my oval sentiment, which I wouldn't technically have known about if I wasn't behind!!!



~ On the 7th day of challenges Nanette challenged you, to make a mess...but I have to confess that this step messed me up! In the forum post you could make a mess or make a doodle'y mess...which I just could not do! Just didn't go with the style of this layout so I skipped on over to:

~ On the 8th day of challenges Lee-Anne challenged you, to use an oval...so as you can see in my photo above, I added the sentiment 'Tis the Season, with this month's Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month stamp set!!!

~ On the 9th day of challenges Janet challenged you, to stitch around the edges...so that I was able to do quite easily as it is something I LOVE to add to my pages :)




I hope you are still following along with these fun daily challenges, if you're joining late, don't worry, just follow the steps before and catch up! Or do a layout based on the individual challenges...either is great and you'll have a few more layouts completed in the process :) Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.