Thursday, December 13, 2012

and FINALLY on the 11th and 12th Day of Challenges...


Over at Scrapbook Challenges we are hosting 12 Days of Challenges. We started on December 1st and will post a challenge a day until the 12th...you can join in and do each challenge individually OR you can do what's referred to as a 'progressive' challenge, where you add each element to your layout each day...

~ On the 10th day of challenges I challenged you, to use a silly photo...as you can see from my layout below, I was able to add that!!

~ On the 11th day of challenges Zoe challenged you, use this title prompt...'Always'...You can make any title you wish, with the word 'Always' in it. Some examples with a Christmas theme are: We Always make Santa Cookies, 'Always singing', 'Always happy', 'Santa Always Comes to our house' - the ideas are endless!!

Easy enough right?! Here's mine:


~ On the 12th day of challenges Tabitha challenges you, use something sparkly...Hello ladies today is the last day of our Twelve Days of Challenges. What's the holiday season without a little sparkle?!

So as you can see by my final layout, I added lots of sparkle when I did my new technique challenge but I thought I needed some extra sparkle in my title...so I added some Glitz Glitter Gel from Close To My Heart in red on top of my foam Thickers :)


Well as much as I got a little off track with day by day scrapbooking of this Progressive Challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges, it was still fun to follow a list of items to add and I did get a layout done in the process! Thanks for stopping by and following me in this fun challenge, hopefully you've been inspired to do a little scrapbooking over this past week and a half!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.