Monday, January 28, 2013

2 photos...1 sketch

Happy Monday! Ha you say...well with it being Exam week here for my High School kids, it has been a rather laid back day :)

Every Monday we release a new sketch from Scrapbook Challenges and of course I have created a couple layouts with today's sketch to share as well!





If you didn't already know that I have a great love of Kraft paper! I DO! but now with the pending release of our newest Close To My Heart catalog (February 1st) we also have LOADS OF NEW PRODUCTS!!!! One of which I've used here...Kraft tiny type alphabet stickers!!! What an awesome product!


Hopefully you'll also notice these adorable tiny type epoxy letters and numbers (I've created the date with the numbers) also available in our newest Spring/Summer 2103 catalog...let me know if you need your own copy!



I had so much fun with this sketch I decided to create another with the same papers and slightly different embellies...These layouts will go into different albums so I'm not the least bit concerned that they are the same looking :)


I really enjoyed working with all my assorted tiny type alphabet stickers, a definite staple for scrapbooking!



Now in case you only do double-pagers...you know who you are!!!...here's our double sketch design...I hope you get crafty this week, even if only for a short time...cause this sketch is super simple and everyone has two photos that they want to scrap! Thanks for stopping in today!


1 comment:

  1. Kristine what a beautiful layout with a wonderful take on the sketch. Loving the photos as well.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}K

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.