Wednesday, January 30, 2013

new product and a new sketch!

Good Morning!

I've got a great little sketch and some fantastic new product to showcase from CLOSE TO MY HEART! It's called Later Sk8r and it's great!


I have to confess I went a little off track from the sketch, but I just had to cut those gears out of our Artiste Cricut cartridge...


You can see the new ribbon in Outdoor Denim, love it! and some more of those great epoxy stickers!


Remember those!??? I have more than I want to admit, but those CTMH chipboard letters are my mission this year...use them up!!! I left them naked, I was going to stamp on them, then I was going to splatter paint on them...and finally I thought I'd just leave them alone!!!

 Here's the sketch this week at Let's Scrap...lots of possibilities!


And I thought you might enjoy looking at some of the new Later Sk8r paper coming for purchase effective February 1st!!! 
Contact me for your Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 catalog today!!!


Thanks for stopping in today!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Kristine... love the papers a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Later Sk8r is one of my favorite new products. Love what you did with your layout. Reminded me of my brace face days. :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.