Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spring Cleaning anyone?

Good Morning!

I always feel a little excited when I start cleaning up after Christmas, packing away those pretty treasures and cleaning the house after the tree mess and dust is uncovered on the furniture! 

Perhaps I'll re-arrange the odd Chatchki {nick-nack} and give it a new home around the house, I may even make a visit to HomeSense for a new toss cushion...If you know me at all, you'd know that there are at least 3 toss cushions in every space in my home! Maybe one day I'll post a photo to show you how crazy obsessed I am with toss cushions :) I feel a layout coming on...

In my need to organize every January, it also means it's time to re-cycle, donate or just plain 'ole throw out some stuff! 

So that being said, I'm taking photos of and listing LOTS of my Scrapbooking and Stamping goodness on my Blog here...Make sure you head on over to my STAMP SALE page...you see that tab above this post...yeah, well that's where you will find 37 used stamp images and 13 new ones...I will be adding at least 25 more later tomorrow even! It is a time consuming process to photograph and tag each one, but hopefully those stamps that were well loved with me can be well loved at their new homes too!


I will be creating kits of products and offering them up on the Products for Sale tab above, so check back often to see what's newly posted...I will give discounts for multiple purchases of stamps and product as well as FREE shipping for purchases over $75.00

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have big Spring Cleaning plans yourself, please let me know by leaving me a comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.