Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's Scrap with Chantilly and CTMH!!!

Hello! So glad you've stopped in today...it's always fun to start with a sketch...whether it's a card or layout sketch, whatever gets you creative and creating!

It's Wednesday and so that means it's time for a new sketch at Let's Scrap, this week is the third Wednesday in the month so that means a Card Sketch! As you can see, I created a layout instead!


So in case you haven't been following along, it's also time for a new Close To My Heart catalog! (contact me if you need one!) So of course with a new catalog, Consultants get to order from it one month before it goes live to customers, a great perk for us, and I ordered!!!


Now in case you've noticed, that lovely little fabric brad is from our *New Chantilly Assortment...and there are 9 adhesive backed ones in each package for $5.95...so they aren't really brads but they look like them! I've tucked this wee birdie onto a flower from the Paradise Paper Flowers and the Colonial White Rosette Ribbon  from last catalog! These lovely papers are from the *New Chantilly paper Packet and those FANTASTIC kraft mini-alphabets are NEW from CTMH too! So excited that we finally have some mini-alphabet stickers and even more excited that they are in my favourite Kraft!!!

Now a heads up...we are offering FABRIC to coordinate with two different paper collections and Chantilly is one of them...this bow coordinates with the paper collection  and all of the items in the artwork below are from our new catalog!


Here's the sketch!


Thanks so much for taking a moment today to check out my post, I love that you stop by and I hope you have a chance to get busy with paper, scissors and glue!



4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this kit. I was trying to think what color would look best as a base shade, and twilight is perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just delightful! I surely love what you did here...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Kristine!! Did you order Later Sk8r? Cuz I can't wait to see what you come up with that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that altered work too!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.