Monday, January 14, 2013

New Close To My Heart Spring/Summer catalog!

Yes, it's the moment we've all been waiting for...the release of the 
Spring/Summer 2013 Catalog!!!


I have catalogs, if you are interested in flipping through one of your own, please contact me HERE

Consultants can order from it January 1st...if you have been considering becoming a Consultant or used to be one, please be sure to contact me for more information and to answer any questions you might have as I would love to have you join my team...and now is a fantastic time to join when you can receive some of the new products in your Consultant kits...there is lots of info HERE on my Blog :)

All customers looking to order will have to wait until February 1st...make sure you are saving up because this one is full of so many little treasures and goodness, you are going to be itching to get your hands on all of it!!! 

Stay tuned for some artwork as I've been playing with some of the new items and you are going to LOVE it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.