Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let's Scrap Sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning Scrappers!

It's Wednesday again and with the new day, comes a new sketch from Let's Scrap!

Here's the Sketch from Cheri O'Neill @ Let's Scrap:



Now there's a reason I love Let's Scrap...there's a lot in the name...when they say Let's Scrap...they mean let's scrap! Since finding this site and actively playing along with the sketches starting from May...I've completed some 30+ double page layouts! 


Because I haven't journaled on this layout yet I thought I'd give you the background on it! For years I've been taking my girls to a great little Historic Town in BC called Fort Langley. It is about a 20 minute drive from our home and is loaded with fantastic little diners and restaurants, antique stores and other cute little shops...my daughters LOVE it there and I love to take pictures there :) The Planet Java diner is totally Retro 50's style diner and the retired old CN Railway Station, that my Grandparents used to arrive from Manitoba on, is a must visit every time we go there!


The journaling circle was cut from my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge 
and I played with our new stamp set, (D1482) Love Life...



Here's a picture of the images included in this
 fabulous new 'Love Life' stamp set:


If you'd like more information about some of Close To My Hearts products and how you can get your hands on them...
send me some mail and I'll help you out!

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.