Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Card Sketch!


Good morning! 

It's the third Wednesday of September, so that means I've got a card sketch from Debby over at Let's Scrap for you to play along with! 






This card was inspired from Jeanette Lynton's blog post featuring our September National Stamping Month's promotion, the double stamp set Pair-A-Phrase...she stamped the butterflies just as I have but I used different colours and the card design of course is from Let's Scrap...as soon as I saw her card, I wanted to try my hand at colouring these stamped images with my blending pen and some CTMH inks!

products used:

CC1014 Pair-A-Phrase
Dreamin' paper pack
Colonial White card base
Pacifica ink
Crystal Blue ink
Goldrush ink
Creme Brulee ink
Cocoa ink
blending pen

Here's what images are included in our September' National Stamping Month's special 'double' stamp set, Pair-A-Phrase:



Click on this month's Bonus in the left side column for more information on how you can get this set

I apologize for my absence...I feel like I've been cutting classes at school! Busy times with the return of kids to school and my monthly Workshops...first group was last night and it was busy!


We were playing with new product from CTMH and using the new Cricut cartridge 'Art Philosophy',  which if you don't already know...it's AWESOME!!!


Stay tuned for my Typeset layouts and cards and tfsb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.