Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Sketch!

Good Morning...it's Wednesday again! Boy these weeks have been speeding by! 
I have got another Let's Scrap sketch for you...this one was great for getting those multi-photos scrapped...I was looking through my kids' books to see what is left to do...( I don't scrap in order & I am not up to date)...so I look for gaps!


Matthew still had his Grade 4 school 'tour de France' photos sitting in his album and this sketch worked perfectly for it!


I happened to have a photo of the globe in his classroom and thought that would be the perfect size for my embellishment!


My scalloped border and the scalloped circles were cut with my new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart...love it!



and yes...this is how Matthew's teacher smiles!



I inked my corrugated kraft dimensional star with a brush and some re-inker...easy peasy! and all the stickers are from the piles I have had for years...not sure how I will ever use all my school sticker sheets...


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Kristine, I love the stitching, the hand journaling and the way some of the photos look like they're Polaroids, it really makes them stand out. Sounds like this teachers classes were extra fun.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.