Monday, September 26, 2011

Thanks!

I created this card for a special lady that was hosting a home gathering a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share it with all of you! I really enjoy meeting new ladies and showing them the great products Close To My Heart has to offer in scrapbooking and cardmaking...and we get to make a card or two, eat delicious treats and socialize! my favourite part of home gatherings;)


I've used the new stamp set called 'Remarkable Wreath' (C1473) as well as some Sorbet and Colonial White card stock AND our clear cards! the cardstock pieces were cut from my Cricut cartridge 'Art Philosophy' exclusive to CTMH and available through me...

Every time their is a new catalogue release with Close To My Heart, I seem to instantly gravitate to one stamp set, Remarkable Wreath was it for me :) I like that there are different sentiments included and that you can add berries, leaves or flowers to your wreath to work it through the different seasons, very versatile:)

Contact me if you would like one of your own:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.