Friday, September 30, 2011

Holiday Magic is all around us!

Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! 
This month's featured stamp of the month is "Holiday Magic" S1110. 


If you are coming here from Debbie Little's Blog
you're on the right path.
I hope you've enjoyed all the inspiration so far from 
all these talented Close To My Heart Consultants!

Products Used:
CS: Grey Flannel, Colonial White, Smokey Plum
PP: Wonderland
inks: Smokey Plum, Petal, Grey Flannel
Colonial White Organdy ribbon
Licorice Opaques



Products Used:
CS: Colonial White
PP: Wonderland
inks: Twilight
Colonial White Twill ribbon
Mocha Opaques

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed your visit and that you enjoy the rest of the hop! Now head on over to Helen Onulak's Blog so you can continue on through our October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Here's a complete list of all the hoppers in case you get lost along the way :)


Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous Kristine!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of your cards. Love the color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I especially love the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful but just love all the elements of the 2nd card - colonial white ribbon gorgeous and love the stockings completely in twilight against the Wonderland B&T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. Both cards are great, but that second one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - the second one with the stockings is to die for! I left you a surprise on my blog!

    http://stampingrules.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blogs-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.