Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September's Sharing From the Heart BlogHop!

Good Morning!
I hope you've got your coffee or Tea and are sitting comfortably so you can enjoy our Close To My Heart BlogHop! and Remember to click on any of the images you see here for a more 'close up' view~

If you've arrived from Amy McVey's blog then you are on the right track!

This month I want to show you several different projects that I hope you'll enjoy as much as I enjoyed making them!

Let's start with Fall!


products used:

Originals Card program pg. 29
Mischief paper pack
C1463 Harvest Happiness
Sunset ink
Red Barn ink
Cocoa ink
Desert Sand ink


I love to add more stamping to the inside of my cards and the envelopes...



products used:

Original Card program pg.29
Mischief paper pack
C1462 All Hallows Eve
D1437 Party Animal
Black ink
Grey Wool ink
bitty sparkles


I have been using the Stamp of the Month, Limited Edition (S1109), since I first got it...It will have many purposes I can tell but this is how I used some of the stamps in this set this time:



I've stamped the journalling spot and added the little floral wisps from the Dreamin WOTG kit's exclusive stamp set...I've also used the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out the paper on the chipboard title! Yeah!!! no more fussy cutting and sanding and time consuming work! 


Now this is the sketch I used for this layout and it happens to be the new Let's Scrap sketch for this week!



I have to say that I love this sketch...if you have some favourite paper collections that you only have a tiny bit of...this sketch is perfect for it! I've used a little paper and it's created a big effect with this sketch...give it a try yourself!




I used our new Trinity Alphabet set to stamp the 'let the' words and then I used the 'goodtimes' from the Stamp of the Month set...


products used:
(all CTMH unless otherwised noted)

Dreamin paper pack
Dreamin WOTG stamp set
S1109 Limited Edition stamp set
Brown Bag ink
Pacifica ink
Goldrush ink
Cocoa ink
Cocoa re-inker with CTMH Spray Pen (love this!)
E1021 Trinity Alphabet stamp set
C1446 Retro Tech stamp set
Notable Alphabet (chipboard)

Thanks so much for visiting! If you are interested in becoming a regular follower, just click on the Networked Followers or Google Followers in the upper right column...I love making new friends!


Now head on over to Nicole Schuette's site to see all of her wonderful creations :)



7 comments:

  1. Kristine, I really liked all your projects but I loved your layout! What a great use of that Let's Scrap sketch, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I love the insides of them, and that layout is fabulous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout too...I'll have to give that sketch a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauiful Projects. Great job! That layout is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all the circles on that layout and it really gives a fun feel to that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are just beautiful. I missed this layout on let's scrap but am going to have to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.