Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Hello ! 

I've got this weeks sketch from Scrapbook Challenges...its a little different and I don't totally LOVE my layout, I went a little bit crazy with spritzers...even inked up some of my photos! oops!!!

I think I'll have another go at this sketch with some different photos and papers and see if I'm satisfied with the sketch then...but sometimes you DO have to stick it down and move on...so this is a perfect example of me doing just that!


I took a couple pictures of my son and his Hockey team at their season wrap-up gathering at the Paintball place...great idea for boys...it was a really wet and muddy day so that added to the experience.


So I spritzed the Kraft card stock LOTS, which looks better up close and I also spritzed it onto the canvas alphabets which I quite liked in the end :)



The Burlap Ribbon from Close To My Heart was a little too wide so I cut it down the centre and adhered it instead...I like the burlap, it reminds me of the dirty man site at the Paintball place!


Here are the double and single page sketches...I hope you enjoy using them yourselves!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!! "Stick it down and move on" . . . now where have I heard that before??!! Looks great - and the crazy spritzing goes perfect with the theme of the page. Love the circle pic of the guns!
    Now I have to check out Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.