Sunday, September 30, 2012

BlogHoppin' with a Very Merry Christmas

Hello and Welcome to another SOTM BlogHop with some fabulous Close To My Heart consultants! We've got 66 participating this month and hopefully we'll get you excited to create some Christmas themed projects.

If you've arrived from Kim's Blog, then you are on the right track!


Well I'm loving the new Pear and Partridge papers but I love it even more when you add a sheet of Dakota paper as the wooden board background...this card just feels rustic to me :)


Stay tuned for more posts with this great October stamp of the month!

Now head on over to TerryAnn's Blog for some more inspiration and I hope to enjoy this month's Hop!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very different and I love the papers you used - Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, this Pear & Partridge is my Holiday favourite so far!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Kristine! Love that you used the Dakota paper & the red stitching is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla...had to stitch that one REALLY slowly!

      Delete
  3. Pretty - love the pop from the pleated ribbon@

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 thanks Laurie...our CTMH pleated ribbon pack from our Wings collection was my favourite and I have to say it's all gone now!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.