Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What a feeling...


What a feeling! To use up some paper that I've been hanging on to for too long AND to get these photos from 2009 scrapped and added to Marissa's school album!!! YIPEE!!!


Not only have a used some paper from long ago, but I've also gotten into the sticker sheet I bought that coordinates with this Jillibean Soup line.


I held onto the little slips of paper that Marissa created from a machine during her visit to Science World...decided to cut out around the image and add them to the layout seeing as I've kept them for 3 years !



Now I have to say that I typically DO NOT like to cut a photo and split it over two pages...don't know why I am so adamant about this but I've definitely stepped outside my comfort box on this one...the photo worked for this and I wanted to get all 5 photos in without having to crop them too small.


Science World is always so much fun and educational, no matter your age...


Marissa spent a dollar to press this penny with the Science World machine and it made a great embellishment!


Here's this weeks Let's Scrap sketch, fast and easy, I hope you have a chance to play along and get some scrappin' done!


1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh...I have used a similar squished penny on a layout about the Boston Aquarium! Love these papers for the theme! (I love it when that happens!)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.