Monday, September 24, 2012

Stripes and scraps

Hello!

Stripes, stripes and more stripes...that might be going through your mind when you see this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges this week, but I saw, scraps, scraps and more scraps! 

What a great way to rid yourself of papers bits and pieces, especially from those packages of paper collections that came with two sheets of each patterned design...I know I have lots of papers that fit that description...once I used the one piece of patterned paper, I didn't go back to it again...I get bored easily and I like to use up that paper, so I can get new paper!!!



This is a great sketch to highlight several pieces of patterned paper without it being too overwhelming with pattern...


I thought the quote was perfect for this photo of Matthew...doing something kinda new; Paintball and doing something old; PLAYING...because you are never too old to play and hopefully he will always remember that!


I've been adding lots of Brass bits up in these past two layouts and you'll see more in tomorrow's post too...so love getting into my older products and getting them into my layouts!

I've used this single sketch but the double would look great too...I think I'd add some more photos to the LHS and move the journalling more to the left as well...perhaps another day...enjoy!


Head on over to Scrapbook Challenges for more inspiration from the Design Team ladies



1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.