Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WOW, hello again!!!


Ok, so I've been seriously MIA...I'm sure its because school has started and my eldest, Olivia, is now off in Prince George at University...(sad face)...and I'm trying to get into some sort of routine...I think I could be sad and maybe a little depressed that my kids are growing up so darn fast and if I sit still and do 'nothing'...maybe it won't happen????


Well that's my take on it anyways...so scrapbooking has been lacking and my Mojo has been hiding lately...only coming out when it must...like today!

Here is my take on this weeks Lets Scrap sketch...these are photos from a couple years ago when Matthew went with his Grade 7 class to Camp! Jaime (hubby) went also as a chaperone and had this group of boys in his cabin...I'm sure there were more stories than the ones I heard, but I hope to do a companion page with a journalling pocket so Matthew can re-tell them for future reference :)



Now when you buy these paper collections with fun papers like these, sometimes it is difficult to actually 'use' them! This weeks sketch just happened to work well with the photos I had printed already, the chipboard embellishments worked well too! Which was a very good thing because with my Mojo missing lately, this layout didn't give me too much trouble!


You can just barely see the texture in these papers, but this little owl and branch were a great addition to the layout and just goes to show you if you hang onto something long enough, you can find a use for it!!! teehee...maybe not words to live by...but it worked here!


It's blurry but you can see the new CTMH burlap ribbon I've used and I LOVE IT...just sayin'...and of course my CTMH cork alphabets...we better keep these guys for a while longer because they are my go-to alphas :)

Now here's this week's sketch...check out the Lets Scrap site for more examples using this sketch and to perhaps get some scrapbooking done!







4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine! I love to follow your blog and I wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Details on my blog: http://www.heatherjanedesign.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet HeatherJane !!! thank you for the award and I'll get busy now passing it forward!

      Delete
  2. Love this layout! Whose papers are these....I love them!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.