Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Haunted Mansion

It's late but I keep meaning to post my single layout from Scrapbook Challenges Monday sketch!

A different sketch that could work for team photos, parties or just random pieces of patterned paper!

This is what I did....

  
I've used some chipboard bits, journalling pocket and patterned paper and cardstock from Close To My Heart's Moonlight collection...great pack which works for Halloween or Fall photos :)


Here's the single sketch...


and the double sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.