Monday, November 12, 2012

Treasure Found!

Well this was a pleasant discovery...a couple of days ago in my efforts to put things back into my storage room, after needing to unload it for renovation stuff, I discovered a handful of random photos from 2000, Fall I believe.

Photos of my son at 2 years old...no special occasion by what I can make out, but a super cute photo just the same :) 


I figured this week's sketch from Scrapbook Challenges was perfect for this and it was super easy to whip up! 


The colours look a little off but this new paper collection by Kaisercraft seemed nice and boy'ish and digging into my old stash of punches turned up my great leaf punch! 


I was able to work in another Polaroid mat for my Let's Scrap challenge too! 

Here's the single paged sketch and the double pager too for those of you that just can't do a single!!!




2 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.