Wednesday, November 14, 2012

up for a Challenge?

Good Morning!

It's my turn over at Scrapbook Challenges to host a November Gratitude challenge. I got to pick 'Wildcard' which means it's my choice to design my own challenge...so head on over the Scrapbook Challenges site to see the post!

This is my layout that I created and the rules are pretty simple, create a layout using four (4) different pieces of patterned paper using one of our sketches...include one (1) piece of fiber, like ribbons or twine, at least two (2) bits of some kind of metal, I chose studs...use at least one (1) technique like sanding or inking and include one (1) stamped image...as you can see I've stamped the flowers and leaves and I've sanded the edges of my photos and inked my paper!


Now these are things that most of use do in our day to day scrapbooking, but in the theme of keeping my life simple these days...I thought this was challenge enough for our Scrapbook Challenge members and for you as well!


I've put to use some REALLY old papers from Close To My Heart and the stamp set that coordinated with it...both are discontinued now but if you are anything like me...you probably still have papers from years and years ago that you should be using up! So dig into your stash of stuff...that you still like! and get playing with some paper and glue! Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for stopping in today :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout. I think I have some of that paper left and the stamp set! Your flower looks so vibrant - you did a great job fussy-cutting it.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.