Monday, February 4, 2013

got Dirt?

Hello!!! Super fun sketch here today! Scrapbook Challenges has released their Monday sketch and if you have tags, this one will take you all of a couple minutes to construct...


I got this 'Portfolio' Pink Paislee collection from Sandra @ the Memory Workshop a while ago because I'm in love with the papers and the colours and all the doodads that they produced to go with it! and the wooden bits are from CTMH's new wooden asst.



I don't know about you, but I've got quite a collection of metal bits that I seldom remember to go into...however today I remembered that I had all these cute doggy type metal bits...so I found them and used them :)



My dogs LOVE to go outside and run around, fetch and chase anything! They also love to get dirty! So taking photos of them all messy was quite easy for the two Yorkies...my wee little Cavalier hasn't yet mastered the messy...give him time!


Love these new wooden shapes by CTMH!! Might need to re-order!


Here's the single pager this week...come on you double-page Divas...give it a try, you might like it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout. Those little metal doggie-themed tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.