Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrap Your Story!

Hello lovelies! 

You all know how much I LOVE CHALLENGE BLOGS...well, I just found another one!

Scrap Your Story Challenges is starting up on March 1st and of course they are hoping to get some followers and participation! 

Check out their news, rules and prizes up for grabs HERE if your keen to see what's in store! Maybe you'd like to apply for their Design Team...they are looking for some creative people to kick off their new site as well!!!

I know I'm looking forward to seeing what challenges they throw our way and of course I will be sharing it all with you too!

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the support. Can't wait to see you play along with us!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.