Monday, February 18, 2013

My Sketch!!!

Good Morning! I am super excited to share my sketch which is being featured this week at Scrapbook Challenges!!!

My version of the sketch that I sent Chanell at SBC wasn't nearly as nice looking as this one above...it was just a challenge we had in December to look at an Ad and create a sketch from it! Here's the Ad I was looking at:


I wanted to create another one with this sketch as I actually really like it! No bias at all :)


One of the great things about patterned papers that have fun designs on them is that you can fussy cut them out to create embellishments! 


and of course those sticker sheets certainly come in handy for ready to go sentiments and journalling spots...made this layout come together very fast and everything matches...


I love that I'm really digging into my alphabet stickers these days...I didn't have enough letters to do it all in any of these three but mixing up my title has a better feel to it I think than if I'd used all the same colours. It draws your eye to the title...


and here's the layout, which you would have seen back at the beginning of December:


Same basic design but completely different looking!

So glad you stopped in today, thanks for visiting and I hope you have a chance to play with this sketch soon!


4 comments:

  1. Love how the two layouts are based on the same design, but yet each one is so unique.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Desire, that's one of the things I love about sketches! Each layout can be interpreted so differently!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim, I appreciate the visits and the comments <3

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.