Monday, July 29, 2013

Double-pager anyone?

Happy Monday! 

It's a double-pager here from Scrapbook Challenges! We don't always have double page sketches so this one's a treat...and the design is both simple and super versatile!


Got scraps??!!! well pull them out and get busy! You don't even need to cut your photos...slap it all down and move onto the next project :)

Here's mine:


As you can see, the photos I've used of my daughter's recent trip to Thailand didn't work exactly as the sketch was laid out but it still all flows well enough...


I have so many great small stamps with arrows that I wanted to use them here. My main reason was I wanted to add more black to the layout...the black strips in the tiger's coat needed more black to be added to this page...instead of using paper, I've added it with my stamps and ink.



The title 'explore' was cut from my Cricut using our new CTMH Artbooking cartridge! There are so many fantastic images in this little cartridge that you are going to be seeing plenty more creations with it in weeks to come ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout Kristine. I love it. The arrows, the photos and the little pattern strips. A really beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.