Monday, July 1, 2013

Second and Third favorite things...

Welcome Back! You are going to be seeing more posts in the coming weeks from me mostly because I want to show off some of the awesomeness coming to my customers August 1st with the release of our Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book!!!

Yesterday I shared the super big news of our newest Cricut Cartridge addition to our Close To My Heart Cricut Collection, ARTBOOKING.

See the post HERE if you want to view the images.

Today I want to show you a couple of Home Decor items that not only caught my eye but after flipping through the pages of the new Idea Book...got me super excited with the possibilities for both of these items ;)

First up is our Designed Decor Colonial White Frame and as you can see it makes a fantastic background to display any number of things! With an interior dimension of 12" x 13-1/2" this wood frame with honeycomb wire will be perfect for displaying artwork, photos, accents and more.


This great frame is $26.95 on its own or you can purchase it as a kit.

This Designed Decor Frame Kit (photo below) contains:

1 - Designed Decor Colonial White Frame
1 - myAcrylix Frame Kit stamp set
33 - Kraft paper die-cut shapes
6 - mini wooden clothespins
1 - Baker's Twine Hemp (1 yard)

Purchase this kit for $35.95 (retail value $43.85)



This second item is called the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album and it is a clear acrylic stand with rings for displaying photos up to 6-1/2" x 5-3/4". This stand has a slot for inserting a background image. Instant photograph frames from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge works great too!!!


I already have a couple ideas for this little item and can't wait for my shipment to arrive so I can start creating!!!

All of my creations will be on display for my Open House at the end of this month so if you live in the area make sure you stop by so you can see all this goodness up close!

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your visits and your comments! enjoy the sunshine whenever you find yourself today ;)

 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.