Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Let's talk about July's Specials!

For this month only AND while supplies last...we are offering our Canvas art kit for 50% off!!!

Now what you don't see in the artwork below is that there are two different colour schemes you can go with when you get this kit...the one below is highlighting red and blue with brown but with my kit I used the yellows and greens and as you'll see, the end result looks completely different!!!



Now I want to warn you all that last months special sold out before the end of the month, so if you'd like to take advantage of this special you might want to let me know or visit my website now and grab this while you can! Make sure you check out all the 'While Supplies Last' section while you're there for ongoing awesome deals on products on their way out!

Every month we offer an exclusive stamp set...this July we've got the 'Sweet Life'...cherries, apples and peaches, very realistic looking and some great sentiments as well...click on this LINK to see the stamp images or to place an order. Get the 'stamp of the month' for $5 with every $50 purchase or order it on its own for $17.95...but remember that they are only ever available during the month they are featured!


I have orders going in every month, so you can easily message me with what you'd like and I'll be happy to add your order into my current order to save you on shipping costs ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is a cute canvas!!! Great work Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.