Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Would you like a sketch...or two, or three???

It's been just over two weeks now since my Father-in-Law passed away. We are all plugging away in my household with all three of my kids working for our family business during the summer break, helping my Mother-in-Law with lots of details and my husband dealing with all the  Estate and financial business that comes when there is a death in the family. All new to us, luckily, but all needing to be dealt with! 

I honestly just haven't felt like being too crafty...I've had lots of fun ordering product from the new CTMH catalog but haven't yet stepped into my workshop to create...first order of business will be to tidy it up so I can walk in there! and then get serious about some fantastic sketches I've been wanting to play with...perhaps today's the day for that!???

In the meantime I want to share with you a couple great sketches I missed working on these past three weeks due to our family's loss...I am super grateful for my fellow Design Team ladies at Scrapbook Challenges for their support and for continuing to provide inspiration to all of you!



Make sure you pop on over to the Scrapbook Challenges Blog to see each of these sketches and what the Design Team created with them too! I am always impressed with all the different looks created from the same sketch...just another reminder that sketches are meant to inspire you and spark your creativity!

Happy Summer Days to you and I hope you have a chance to get crafty this week!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Kristine, I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss! Hugs to you <3 Hope some of the new CTMH goodies arrive for you soon to help cheer you up :-)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.