Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No babies here...

So for those of you that know me, you know that I have a house full of teenagers and young adults...no babies! I hope not for a while yet either!!! So when I saw this new collection in our Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book called Babycakes I thought I wouldn't be playing with this paper line...but I have to say that the colours are fantastic and after looking at both sides of these papers I thought, why not?

This paper collection features Buttercup, Chocolate, Colonial White, Slate and Sunset. You can see by the artwork below that you don't need to be limited to these colours...by adding Lagoon here it totally compliments the page as well as adds another colour to the mix.


You may have noticed the new Bronze Shimmer trim in this layout? We've added a Red and Bronze to our line which is an exciting colour addition and I LOVE that it is adhesive...so fast and easy to add to our projects and now more colours to choose from!

Now check out this adorable mini-album that's been created with this Babycakes line and our NEW My Creations Kraft Pocket Album! L.O.V.E this new Kraft Pocket Album...just sayin'...can't wait to get it...8 pages plus front and back covers giving you 18 pockets total!  I'm gonna say it again...L.O.V.E it!!!


It measures just over 6" x 8" and not only are you going to want to create a fun mini-album but this would make the perfect gift or brag book for friends or family...you could even play around with pull tags and make it a great little interactive book for kids...at $6.95 each you're going to want to grab a few!

Did you notice the fancy badge buttons on these two projects? Well add the Babycakes Assortment to your order cause these embellies are gorgeous and a great price at $4.95...12 wood-rimmed badge buttons with adhesive backs...they look just like brads but are a lot simpler to add to your projects!

So much more exciting stuff to come...I sure hope those Idea Books of mine make it here this week...I am beyond excited to flip through the pages...are you???!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love this new BABY paper!!! Very happy with all the new stuff - wish I was rich and could buy it all :-)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.