Wednesday, July 25, 2012

a new sketch and some cool CTMH news...

Good morning! I have the Let's Scrap sketch for this week...I've been busy trying to catch up since my return from Dallas and haven't yet done this sketch but I am eager to get busy with it as these Chevrons are super trendy right now and a great feature/embellishment on a page!

Make sure you stop by Let's Scrap to see his sketch in action with the Design Team this week and hopefully you try it too!



Also, if you click on this link, it will take you to a tutorial on making these chevrons in case you are feeling a little intimidated to try this new technique :)

Now, onto the cool Close To My Heart News...we have changed our New Consultant kits so that the 'Hobby'ist' or person that just wants to play with the products for your own personal use, can sign up for $49.00 !!! You'll get creative supplies and a few business building supplies only AND in August, you'll get this exclusive (we got them at Convention) bag for FREE !!!


This is the Essentials kit for $49.00


Now if you are interested in more business tools you'll want to get the Master kit, which will include all of the items in the Essentials kit plus the business tools you see pictured below. Both of these kits together to start you off are only $99.00 PLUS you'll get that fantastic bag for FREE!!!


Remember that anyone can sign up to be a Consultant, even if you have no plans to have classes or host Workshops or Groups...you can even sign up again the day after your Consultant status expires!!! So if you've been thinking about it or wondering about joining or wanting to re-sign up again, please contact me with more questions or click on this link to read more...I'd love to have you on my team and I'd love to see you enjoying the benefits of Consultant discounts and commissions even if you are going to be a hobby'ist or customer only :) This product is fantastic quality and CTMH really knows how to reward their Consultants with discounts!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. Will check out that tutorial, for sure! Thanks for this tip...and for joining my art journaling blog!!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.