Friday, July 27, 2012

Thursday Tutorial...one day late !

So over at Scrapbook Challenges I've hosted this weeks Thursday Tutorial and wouldn't you have guessed that I forgot to post about it here too!!! oops :)





It's all about Sunbursts...I know that it's not something that I've invented...it's something that I've only played with and if you're interested in this technique so you can do this one yourself...then check this link out!


I added stitching to these bursts to define them a bit more...I really like the added stitching :)



Happy Friday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design and the sunburst is a great effect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kristine! I love that sunburst technique! Adding the stitching is just icing and a wonderful cake. Great color choices in both layouts! Come visit my new art journaling blog when you can: kaywallaceartjournaling.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.