Monday, July 16, 2012

a little Spritz crazy ;)

I had fun with this Sketch 304 from Scrapbook Challenges this week! I used some photos from Marissa's 16th Birthday day out shopping...we went into Cloverdale to find some cowboy boots and of course we found some other goodies as well...



She used some of her Birthday money to buy this hat...because you know, she just had to have it!!!


I loved working with these papers from Crate Paper's 'Pretty Party & Portrait' collections...I went a little crazy with my spritzers...I wanted to distress it a bit with ink, I think I did ;)


The calendar was cut from a full sheet of patterned paper and the embellies are popped out of a die cut sheet that was available with the 'Pretty Party' paper collection.


Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me here, I hope you can find something to scrap with this sketch...I've added the double paged sketch below too...enjoy!!!


I think I might even get busy with this double page sketch too!

1 comment:

  1. I like the thickers and all the spritzing is perfect! Thanks for sharing this great layout.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.