Sunday, July 29, 2012

They've arrived!!!

Well they arrived a couple days ago anyways...here are two of them, 20lbs worth! Full of my new product bundles that I ordered from Convention as well as the FREE product I've earned since the last catalog...I love being a CTMH Consultant...




...then on Friday another box arrived...that one had my new 'Artiste' Cricut cartridge with the three chipboard sheets and coordinating stamp sets and the box was also filled to the top with some of the new accessories that we have coming August 1st !!!


Heads Up !!! I will be participating in a couple Blog Hops featuring Close To My Hearts New Products starting on August 5th so stay tuned for loads of cool projects from lots of talented CTMH Consultants!


Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! The feeling of excitement...I can only imagine. Have you taken them out to hug and hold them yet? Hehe. I know that's how I feel when I get new crafty goodies!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.