Monday, July 2, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 302

Good Morning and welcome to another Scrapbook Challenges Sketch for this week...only this time, I'll be presenting my layout with this sketch as one of their new Design Team members!!! So excited and so thrilled that they wanted me!!!


Now this is the single page version above and the double page version below...I decided to work with this sketch in the double page version because I had lots of photos of Marissa's Handball season...and you know how I am about trying to get the school albums up to date and complete...



now here's my take on sketch 302...


Now as you can see, this sketch certainly is loaded with photos, so for those of you that have so many pictures that you can't live without, this sketch is totally for you!!!


I had more trouble with using less paper...I found some sporty paper and some patterned paper that had a wood flooring look to it that reminded me of the hardwood floors in school gymnasiums...


I made the embellies from a piece of patterned paper with pre-printed images on it, dug into my corrugated stash of stars and misc. buttons and twine...easy peasy, lemon squeezy...not my favourite layout, but done nonetheless :)

Make sure you check out the SC site for more creations with this sketch from some of the other Design Team members and thanks for popping in today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.